Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A sea of chance I see ahead of me.

Anyway, these 3 weeks starting yesterday was my holiday.
I'm gonna make full use of it, such as working everyday to make money.
Then can get married and have children.
Hahaha, macam paham, only 1 person will understand that.

I cycled to work yesterday, from Tampines to Bedok.
Was kinda tiring though, as I slept more than 12 hours today.
It's been so long, since I did that.(Sleeping)
I'll do it again.

At work, I see so many different things.
The people - good or bad or lousy.

Acoustic is tomorrow and I will not miss it this time.
Sorry about last week, I had to cover a colleugue of mine who was sick.
But we say that if its not enough, keep trying rite?

So to round it all up, I'll just say I'm working today.
And to catch a glimpse of me serving people drinks, just come down to Banquet Bedok North, Drinks store!

Aloha! and Now Callo Betty! (Goodbye)